We are a dedicated team of biologists who combine evolutionary, genetic and ecological studies towards a number of challenges facing the fields of conservation biology, evolutionary biology and fisheries biology. These pages highlight what we do, where we do it and who we are. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our research.
Contact Information for the Principal Investigator
Dr. Dylan J. Fraser
Department of Biology
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4B 1R6
Tel: (514) 848-2424, ex. 8729
Fax: (514) 848-2881
- 2014-present Associate Professor (Biology), Concordia U.
- 2009-present Adjunct Professor (Biology), Dalhousie U.
- 2009-2014 Assistant Professor (Biology), Concordia U.
Scientific Committees, Editorships
- 2014-present Associate Editor for Evolutionary Applications
- 2012-2013 Advisory Board for Evolutionary Applications
- 2009-2013 Associate Editor, Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences
- 2008-present Member, Committee on the Status of Endangered Wildlife in Canada (COSEWIC) Freshwater Fishes Specialist Committee
- 2012-present Member, Quebec Centre for Biodiversity Science
- 2012-present Member, Loyola Sustainability Research Centre
- 2011-present Member, Groupe Interuniversitaire de Recherche en Limnologie (GRIL)
- 2005-09 Post-doc, Dalhousie University (Conservation biology)
- 2000-05 PhD, Université Laval (Evolutionary biology)
- 1996-00 BSc, University of Guelph (Fisheries biology)