Welcome to the Fraser Lab!
We are a dedicated team of biologists who apply an integration of evolutionary, genetic and ecological principles towards a number of challenges facing the fields of conservation biology, evolutionary biology and fisheries biology. These pages highlight what we do, where we do it and who we are. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our research.
Contact Information for the Principal Investigator
Dr. Dylan J. Fraser
Department of Biology
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4B 1R6
Tel: (514) 848-2424, ex. 8729
Fax: (514) 848-2881
Scientific Committees, Editorships
- 2009- Assistant Professor (Conservation Biology), Concordia University
- 2009- Adjunct Professor (Biology), Dalhousie University
- 2012- Advisory Board Member for Evolutionary Applications
- 2009- Associate Editor, Can. J. of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences
- 2008- Member, Committee on the Status of Endangered Wildlife in Canada
(COSEWIC) Freshwater Fishes Specialist Committee
- 2012- Member, Quebec Centre for Biodiversity Science (QCBS)
- 2012- Member, Loyola Sustainability Research Centre, Concordia U.
- 2011- Member, Groupe Interuniversitaire de Recherche en Limnologie (GRIL)
- 2005-09 Post-doc, Dalhousie University (Conservation biology)
- 2000-05 PhD, Université Laval (Evolutionary biology)
- 1996-00 BSc, University of Guelph (Fisheries biology)